Membership fees are paid in advance for a Calendar Year and are due on 1st January.
Membership fees for 2021 are discounted as shown in the table below to compensate for restricted activities due to COVID-19.
If joining after the commencement of the year new members pay a proportion of the applicable full fee depending on when they join. See below for details.
Membership fees can be paid either by:
1. Online bank transfer or direct cash deposit through any branch of the Bendigo Bank, using the following details:
Account Name: Eastern Suburbs Photographic Society,
Bendigo Bank: BSB: 633-000, Account No: 131803314 and your surname as reference.
If paying by bank transfer or deposit please send a confirmation email with your full name and amount paid to:
2. by cash paid to the treasurer at any ESPS meeting.
New Member Joining Fees
There is no initial joining fee.
Full adult membership $65 per annum
- One additional adult family member or partner living at the same residence as the full member, $60 per annum
- Family membership with two adults and one or more student members, membership fee capped at fee for the two adult members i.e. student(s) effectively free.
- Students not part of a family membership $55 per annum.
- Holders of a Commonwealth Government Concession Card $55 per annum.
- Junior member (under 18) -$10 per annum.
Fees paid on joining in September to December include membership for the following year.